According to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Management Directive (MD) 715, a barrier is defined as a policy, procedure, practice, or condition that limits employment opportunities for employees or applicants because they are members of a particular race, ethnic background, sex, or because of a disability. The MD-715 Barrier Analysis Report is an annual EEOC-mandated deliverable. MSCG is conducting a barrier analysis and developing a comprehensive report for the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) that includes recommendations for elimination of any identified barriers within the CPSC.
EEO Complaint Investigation, Mediation, and Resolution Services
MSCG offers EEO Resolution Services to federal and private sector organizations. We provide quality, confidential support to meet each client's EEO needs. Our priority is to provide exceptional customer service and support while maintaining fairness, balance, and equity throughout our process. MSCG employs only fully trained and certified professional counselors, investigators, mediators and adjudicators. Services include: EEO Counseling and Alternative Dispute Resolution, formal and informal investigations of complaints of discrimination, preparation of Reports of Investigation and writing Final Agency Decisions. MSCG sustains an impressively high rate of ADRs for our clients, which is attributable to our expertise in mediation and conflict resolution.
Diversity Awareness Coaching and Training
Creating a workplace that is aware of and respects the broad spectrum of human diversity is imperative for competitive organizations today. MSCG's EEO Specialists increase our client's understanding of all aspects of diversity and how to promote and work together in a multicultural workplace. We offer coaching and training sessions on the following topics:
- Awareness of differences: race, gender, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, thinking styles, and other workplace differences
- Understanding diversity issues at the individual level
- Building and supporting diverse work teams
- Communication skills to enhance diversity in the workplace
- Department of Agriculture, Office of Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
- Department of Defense, Army and Air National Guard, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Montgomery College
- Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Department of Housing and Urban Development