MSCG's Certified Meeting Professionals (CMPs) plan, coordinate, and conduct training programs, workgroup meetings, and other client-requested special events. These services range from theme planning to event evaluations. Specific services include budget development, site and speaker contract negotiations, agenda and program development, schedule design, site selection, registration management, transportation coordination, audio-visual services, conference materials, event promotion, onsite logistics, speaker services, meeting analyses, and recommendations for future events. For federal government clients, we have full-time logistics and conference management staff who are well-versed in Federal Travel Regulations. Our CMPs are experienced in finding the most cost effective and efficient means of travel and meeting arrangements. MSCG supports events with anywhere from 25 to 5000 participants.
MSCG's Conference Management & Event Planning Clients:
- Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Health Professions
- Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Primary Health Care
- Health Resources and Services Administration, HIV/AIDS Bureau
- Health Resources and Services Administration, Office of Rural Health Policy
- Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention